Pumpkin season is here which means pumpkin seed season is upon us.
Easy Peasy, pumpkin seedy!
Pumpkin Seed Recipe (sorta)
- Find a perfect pumpkin
- Clean out innards, save seeds, wash seeds in a colander and dry seeds on a tea towel.
- Crank oven to 375.
- dump pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet
- Generously drizzle seeds with olive oil
- Sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, ground cinnamon and a wee bit of brown sugar.
- Roast for 20 mins, stirring occasionally, until seeds are puffed and golden.
- Generously sprinkle with coarse salt while seeds are still hot.
- Repeat until pumpkin season is over.
ps: this is paleo friendly, just skip the sugar.
this is a repost from last year!