1.15.2013

the bits

packing up Christmas a few weeks ago
 
  • The photos and food at The Forest Feast are divine.  I hope to stop by and see the show next week.
  • A friend of my sister has a new project called Everyday Cambridge...makes me want to live in the UK.
  • A freebie calendar from theinknest...I printed mine on paper bag paper and rounded the corners...I like to look up from my desk and see a calendar instead of clicking over to iCal...silly.
  • Did you know you can send the gift of love letters? Tiffany has a terrific project underway.  Go sign up and give love.

What bits have you discovered of late?
Any goodies to share? 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. downloaded the calendar! super cute! thanks for sharing all your finds...i always enjoy them!

    xoxo

    mm

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!