10.02.2012

love life

Happy Tuesday.
Mini life update report:
***
We are getting in the groove of homeschool, although last week was a whirlwind of field-trips, classes and outings.  This week we will resume math, report writing, geography
 and fact memorization.
***
We did not adopt a puppy this weekend.  We tried but the fit wasn't quite right.
I maintain that if God's eye is on the sparrow it certainly is on the right dog for our family...at the right time.  Perhaps it is not the right time.
***
The pace of life in September was a bit too much.  I am hoping October will be less busy but it is not looking that way from my vantage point.
***
We are headed to SoCal at the end of the month...with an extra day or two down the coastline.  
Any ideas of where we should stop and what we should do?
***
September heat is here.  I always forget how hot it can get.
We are airing out the house for a few more minutes before we close it all up for the heat of the day.
***
I made my second batch of bone broth...I love it, the house smells amazing and I love having a hot cup of broth for breakfast.  Nom nom paleo has a great recipe.
***
Okay, I will now go and teach my children about the history of the US, geometry and mad multiplication skills.

2 comments:

  1. If you going way SoCal,I hear the Miller's would love to see you! :). Hope your fever is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea where you could go in SoCal...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!