8.31.2012

hand lettering.

 Just 2 days ago, I said I was going to play along with Lisa Congdon and her hand lettering project.
My project will be a chance for me to stretch myself. 
To put a pen to paper.
To think creatively.
To be inspired.
For 30 days.
If I can do Whole30, I can certainly write a quote a day for 30 days.

I am an novice on all accounts.
Yet, I know I need to keep the creative juices flowing.
Here are my day 1 and 2.
Not perfect.
Not memorable.
Not even noteworthy.
Yet, this project inspires me and makes me look forward to the lettering of tomorrow.
Stay tuned.

ps my scanner clearly needs to be cleaned but it is late and i am lazy and i'll clean before the next scan...i hope.

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME. Love it. Wish I could commit to doing it...

    How do you know Lisa Congdon? I went to college with her...or high school...or something.... why doesn't my brain work anymore????

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!