7.04.2012

weekending

if i don't post photos of our weekends, how will you know i did anything exciting?
and let us be clear, i want you to be riveted by my exciting life!
this past weekend was a wonderful celebration of friends...friends in for dinner on thursday and friday we had a scrumptious lamb tangine at our friends house...I even tried cognac.
there was shopping, movie watching, county fair trudging, church attending, breakfast outings and a whole lot of lounging about.
however i had no photos to show you because I lost them.
truly.
either they are lost on my computer somewhere or  i deleted them from my camera thinking i had uploaded them.
amateur mistake.
ugh.
bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. Always with 'ya baby!
    Tangine AND cognac on the same weekend.....oh YA!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!