7.24.2012

renegade

at renegade with my peeps.

Just stopping by to sahre a few of my favorite booths at Renegade Fair...

whitneysmithpottery.com   each piece is lovely. the colors are spot on. 
sweet birds here and there.

sarah bocket of thebocketstore.com paints wooden bowls with hundreds of tiny dots.  her work is stunning and so refreshingly creative and unique.
***

I purchased lovely earrings from failjewelry.com.  perfect silver hoop like loops.
***
Littlethingsstudio.com creates clever quote and pattern art pieces.  
good quotes. cool designs.
***


The highlight, nourishingnotes.com...
love, love, love the cleverness...
and yes, there is new art for my kitchen.

smalladventure.etsy.com is great fun and with super awesome business cards. 
 good times.

Did you go to Renegade Fair?  Did you have a favorite booth?

1 comment:

I love comments!