4.27.2012

Les Puces de Saint-Ouen Market

 Have you ever been to the Saint Ouen flea market in Paris?

 Such fun finds.
 Overwhelming really.
 Sometimes you get scolded for taking photos.
 Honestly, all I bought was stamps.
 Although if shipping was free and money was no object I could have come home with a haul.
 O happy day has great instructions on how to get there.
 This was my favorite shop by far.
 french linens.
 Next time, I might go back just for these linens.
 Go early but stop by a cafe first.
 Watch the people.
 Admire the chipped paint.
 Be silly with your sister.
Les Puces de Saint-Ouen market.
flea markets bliss.

4 comments:

  1. i am dying. i want those linens. and blue chairs. and those cool seltzer bottles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mais oui....those seltzer bottles......ooh la-la! I would have had to put one of those turquoise babies in my carry-on! Always LOVE your photos. Now am craving something French for dinner....mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this when I was there. It's number 1 on my list if I ever go back!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!