3.03.2012

faithfulness

(photo by john)
Just thought I would share a few thoughts about faithfulness that have fallen into my lap over the past 24 hours. Perhaps God is reminding me of something I lost along the way.
***
...be faithful to what God puts in front of you TODAY...
katie davis

***
...who knows what God will do tomorrow if we are faithful today...
david platt

***
God says: "I will love you with an everlasting love. I will be faithful to you, even when you run away from me, reject me, or betray me."
henri nouwen

***
"let love and faithfulness never leave you..."
king solomon


There is a video worth watching...a discussion between katie davis and david platt...take the time...it is time well spent.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nicole. My heart was touched and now......
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!