2.01.2012

the truth...

about home educating is, it is an all consuming endeavor.
The truth about being with ones children all day is that the days are long...
but the years are short.
The truth about parenting is, it is not for the faint of heart.
The truth about parenting is, it is the most tiring and most rewarding experience.
The truth is I am tired yet motivated to give the kids the best of me.
Even on the days when I am dragging around and short of patience.
I know this is the good life.
The blessed life.
The God given life.
Just because it is a good, blessed life does not make some days easier.
The truth is, some days I just want to be by myself.
Selfish, I know.

1 comment:

  1. It's not selfish at all - it's necessary and you'll feel so much better! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!