2.03.2012

flashback

Earlier today, Meg over at whatever posted photos from when her children were wee ones.
I started thinking about back in the day when my own kidlets were wee ones.
Think of this as a flashback.
This weekend we are pretending we have 4 kids 9,8,5, and 3.
Having wee ones in the house makes my wee ones seem gigantic.
Let us take a quick peek into days gone by.
Another reminder that the days are long but the years are short.
Where have my babies gone?












In random order of course!

2 comments:

  1. that photo of john and jude has always been one of my favourites of yours.
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. So for a little while I have been dreading the thought of having a girl, but more recently I have been warming up to the thought. These pictures totally melted me, though. A little girl would be lots of fun, and a sister is a precious thing for a brother to have (and vice versa). I guess we'll just see what we get...next week! Loved your pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!