1.18.2012

finds and such

A few months ago, a good friend gifted me with the most wonderful facial products.
(pictured above)
Most wonderful indeed.
Glass bottles of goodness.
For several months, I left the bottles on my dresser to admire the clever packaging and simplicity of the product design.
Eventually, I moved the bottles to the bathroom to admire them in there.
A few weeks later, I started using the farmaesthetics.
Oh so lovely.
Wonderful! All the goodness the packaging promised.
I love the sweet soy oil for washing my face.
Oil to wash my face may sound odd but not so odd really.
It leaves my skin so soft and glowy.
If you ever want to send a friend a pick me up,
a just because kinda gift '
these lovely glass bottles are just the ticket.
***
I am in the mood for sharing goodies so check out these great finds:
Have you seen the K.Barteski prints? I love the awesome ones.
A new to me website "Etiquette for a Lady". Food for thought.
Sevenly is neato site that sells tees to raise money for charities.
***
And some worth re-reading blog posts from the past week or so:
A good reminder over at gracelaced.
I love Annalea's letter to her son.
A thought or two about crying at topofthepage.
LaurenNicole shares a few thoughts about marriage.
***
Have you discovered anything worth sharing this week?
Do share.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the internet WOW. You find THE MOST amazing heart stuff :)
    Sissy S and I enjoyed coffee in the deep freeze last night and we laughed a ton. Wish you were with us but you were in our hearts.
    Have a great one in the sunshine
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!