1.16.2012

book love

Once in awhile you get a chance to read a great book.
A book that makes you pause, makes you laugh and cry, gives you hope and stops your heart.
A real life person ...I just want to hang out with her and her clan..with a story.
God placed the a burden about our American excess on her heart and she decided to create a mutiny experiment.
Go read it...7 by Jen Hatmaker.
Let me know what you thought/think.
I have some ideas that will hopefully play out over the next few months.
I will say the first thing I wanted to do was move to Austin...but that isn't happening, but God is using this book to shake me a bit.
I love and hate when that happens...
the shaking my life part.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I think I need to read this. Thank you for the rec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sound transformational. Then again, I got stuck on thinking about what I would HAVE TO make if my last name was Hatmaker.
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!