11.29.2011

letter #42


Dearest Beloved, You are a night owl and I am not. Starting today I am going to stop trying to be just like you.
Dearest Delia (hanging on the silks in green pants), You are truly an amazing person. I love your quirks, skills and bionic abilities.
Dear Nagging Headache, That's enough now. I feel you and am off to bed.
Dearest Jude, Thanks for putting your ukelele skills to good use today and for playing for Great Grandma in the rest home. I am so proud of you. (and I love your quirkiness too)
Dearest Beloved, When are we going to get the Christmas things down? Wanna tag team?
as you wish
xo
yours

2 comments:

  1. Wow! When is her audition with Cirque du Soleil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does that girl get her "pretzel-icity?"
    When I am in a home I hope there is a sweet-fun lad to regale me with tunes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!