10.24.2011

letter #38

Dearest Beloved, We rush and rush to get things done...like a 90's country music song. Thanks for taking the time to sit and chat last night.
Dearest Jude, Bravo on your bulls-eye.
Way to keep a steady arm and steady mind.
Dear Eugene Peterson, Sometimes you say things that get a girl thinkin'.
Dear rageagainsttheminivan, thanks for the post on ethical Halloween, it gets us all thinkin'.
Dearest Beloved, You have a lot to juggle this weekend while I am away.
I believe in you.
You can do it and likely all sorts of extra activities too!
as you wish
xo
yours

2 comments:

  1. Nice shot Jude!
    Any arm "burn?' That's all I remember from my own feeble attempts at camp archery....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, hello CAMP OKOTOKS archery memories....

    steph

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!