10.27.2011

daybook

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Outside my window...the sun is shining, the air is warm and the bees are buzzing.

I am thinking...reading to my children might be the best moments of every day.

I am thankful...a chance to getaway for the weekend with a friend at WOF.

From the learning rooms...gold rush mania.

In the kitchen...the scent of roasted tomatoes, lemon cornmeal cookies in the cookie jar and lots of food in the fridge.

I am wearing...gray striped trousers, navy striped l/s tee and wine colored chucks.

I am creating...a home where hope survives and memories are made.

I am going...to Seattle.

I am wondering...if I got everything done that needed to be done. Oh, well.

I am reading..."Kisses from Katie"

I am hoping...to catch up on sleep, write down shoppe dreams and refresh my soul.

I am looking forward to...crying, laughing and rejoicing.

I am hearing...the chatter of the kids, as they busily make friendship bracelets.

Around the house...the chores are done, my bags are packed and a fly is buzzing around my head.

I am pondering...the orphan crisis.

One of my favorite things...gummy bears, a new magazine to read and time alone.

A few plans for the rest of the week: rest, reflect and refresh.

1 comment:

  1. I live in the thick of the Gold Rush! Yukon Canada!
    Lovely post today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!