10.19.2011

daybook


nearly a year since my last daybook post...i am missing the quiet reflection it offers.
wanna play along...let me know if you do join in the quiet.
the simple woman's daybook

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

the hallway and newly hung "art" with room for more to be added

Outside my window...the sky is dark, the air is calm and night is upon us.

I am thinking...even when I pray for patience I still lose my patience...why is that?

I am thankful...happy, healthy children...full of light and goodness

From the learning rooms...each school day differs from the next and I am okay with that.

In the kitchen...warm out of the oven plum kuchen.

I am wearing...blue pj pants, white tank and a old cozy cashmere sweater

I am creating...grand ideas and big plans for my sadly neglected shoppe.

I am going...to drink my tea, finish this post and wind down my day.

I am wondering...how to balance the great poverty of this world with my safe little bubble of a world.

I am reading..."Heart of the Samurai" to the littles and "Grace for the Good Girl"

I am hoping...to catch up on my inbox, incoming pile (on desk) and weeds in the front garden.

I am looking forward to...meeting baby Em on Friday.

I am hearing...the tick tock of the clock, the gentle snore of the dog and distant roar of the freeway.

Around the house...new art installations are hung, fall decor is up and the dishes are done.

I am pondering...how to tie my dreams and hopes to God's plan for my life.

One of my favorite things...letterpress, cappuccinos and ginger cookies. (that's 3)

A few plans for the rest of the week: update shoppe, meet Em, buy a sewing machine and enjoy a bit of family time on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Were you listening to my heart?
    Thanks for this and the push to do something I have been ignoring......
    Do you know your blessing others travels far?
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!