9.21.2011

bits.


image from theselby

Wishing I could have been part of the Chez Panisse celebrations as pictured above.
More lovely photos of the celebrations at the selby.

I must, must, must try this roasted tomato soup from SmittenKitchen.
Really I must...maybe when it's not 90 degrees though.

A letter to your 18 year old self...laurennicolelove wrote one. T
his sounds like a good exercise for me to do...definitely.

lifemadelovely has a couple free printables.
I love the CS Lewis quote the best.

Aren't these little houses on a string so lovely?
Reminds me of my long ago European holidays.

Ann of AHolyExperience wrote a moving post this week about longing to choose joy.
She shares the story of sorrow and of joyof her friend. (note music accompanies this post)

Just finds that I wanted to share with you.
Have you found anything I should know about?
Please do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!