8.31.2011

It's not everyday...


you sit on the shores of the Merced river listening to your husband read a bible story about baptism.


It's not everyday that you hear your son profess his faith in Jesus Christ.



It's not everyday you witness the father of your children baptize your son in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.



Not everyday, however, it was August 10, 2011.
Yosemite National Park.
Merced River.



We were witnesses to the power and love of God.
To God be the glory.

7 comments:

  1. I send a BIG WOW to Mr.Jude and congrats on such an amazing step in his faith!
    What a memory and blessing to have your Dad baptize you....a gift & a joy to both guys. Family times like these are saved in hearts. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- pretty awesome.

    (you can tell i'm behind in blog reading)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful I did not miss this post. Answered prayers!
    Blessings to the family
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. tears. you brought me to tears. thanks for an awesome reminder of how beautiful being baptized in Him truly is. So happy for sweet Jude. If I never get to meet him, I know I'll see him in heaven! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!