7.26.2011

letter #29


Dearest Beloved, We are like homemade bread and peanut butter, the best ever!
Dear Island Life, You are so laid-back I could live this life, no problem.
Dear Lucy, To see you run into the ocean for the first time gave me great delight...I wish I had thought to photograph the occasion.
Dear Littles, I love that we are together again. Let the summer adventures continue.
Dearest Beloved, You are #1.
as you wish
xo
yours

PS: Beloved, isn't it great fun to go on bike rides with the kids?

3 comments:

  1. How come Beloved never comments when you ask him questions? He should write a letter back some day. Maybe when he's not grading tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left the anonymous comment earlier. My blogger identity was wrong so I had to change it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!