7.19.2011

letter #29


Dearest Beloved, Thank you for re-doing the sidewalk strip. Sorry I forgot to take the before shot so the after shot makes more sense.
Dear Paper Clouds, You look so pretty sitting in the dish but the garland you will be strung into will be even prettier...not that anyone is comparing you!
Dear Proverbs (King Solomon and God), I love reading a chapter to correspond with each day of the month,even if I thought yesterday was the 19th. Everyday, I read something new in the chapter I've read before.
Dear Jude & Delia, 4 more sleeps until I see your beautiful faces and give you big hugs. I miss you so much.
Dear Paper-Source (a bonus letter), What a fun year...I did indeed do something creative everyday I came in for my shift but now we must part ways. You were a terrific p/t gig.
Dearest Beloved, You make me want to be a better person, better wife, better friend, better mom. Thank you encouraging me to be all God has called me to be.
as you wish
xo
yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!