6.21.2011

letter #25



Dearest Beloved, Thank you for enduring the "in sickness" part of our wedding vows as I cough up loogies all night. Such a delicate bride you have!

Dearest View, (as pictured above) When I am sick and the doors are flung open is when I appreciate that the backdoor is in our bedroom...except,of course, when I am napping and the kids are trompin' through to play Navajo.

Dearest Heavenly Father, Thank you for your ever-ending love and compassion towards me and family. We are grateful that You are our Shelter, Rock and Shield...and so on.

Dearest Nan & Papoo, Grandparent camp starts a week tomorrow...are you ready for my littles? Are you sure? They are anticipating donuts every morning and salad with every dinner.

Dearest Beloved, When I feel better and the kiddos are headed north, do you want to go to dinner in wine country? Also, let's go to the movies and even late night runs for pizza!

as you wish.
xo
yours.


Wanna see where these letters all started? See letter #1

2 comments:

  1. Salad with every dinner is a lot more likely than donuts every morning. Just saying! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon and banish the evil Loogie Monster!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!