6.28.2011

Foyer decor and such.


Bits of craftiness happened the other day.
All I need...a hello kitty sewing machine, ipad, colorful paper and sunshine.
(the first day I spent the day out of bed in a week...for the whole day)


Colorful garlands for a custom order.


An inspiration chalkboard for the foyer.
Foyer...funny for anyone who has actually been inside my house.
Kinda like my laundry room...which is just a closet in the kitchen.
Foyer or not, laundry room or not, I am just glad I can do the laundry in the comfort of my home and that my door swings open to welcome visitors.
Come visit. Bring a craft.

1 comment:

  1. amen about laundry in my own home and a door that swings open. I, too, have a laundry closet and far less dedicated "entry space" than I would prefer. And I love me home just the same!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!