2.21.2011

Happiness is my life


Happy highlights of my life would include good childhood memories of family get togethers, youth group functions, serving refugees overseas, marrying John, going to Bar J, witnessing the physical touch of God's presence in my life, welcoming 2 beautiful babies into this world, the moment my daughter heard for the first time, meeting my sister on the Spanish steps in Rome, camping in the high country, standing in the kitchen of Chez Panisse and innumerable other moments tossed in here and there.

I am guest posting over at Crafty Fanny...come read the rest of the post.

2 comments:

  1. As always you open up my heart and deposit a little gem of joy & happiness!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sharing - beautiful highlights

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!