2.11.2011

glittered and such




Recently, Lisa Leonard posted about a glittered heart so I "borrowed" her idea.

As I have said before, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

This "art" piece is actually take 2...the first one was too glittery and messy.

For round 2 I used a larger size glitter...it's alomost chunky glitter.

Supplies needed: canvas, arcylic paint, paint brush, heart shape, glitter and time.

The simplicity of this craft appeals to me.

Quick, dirty and doable in one go.

I worked on this during superbowl...my kind of party...a crafting party.




2 comments:

  1. Oh YEAH!!!!! My kind of craft too! Thanks for this one:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Elegant simplicity. Something I aspire to...and fail at frequently, haha. But this craft hits it right on target!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!