2.04.2011

A few of my favorite things.


-The most gorgeous apron ever made by my blog friend bananasaurusrex (yep that is her real name!)(bananasaurusrex photo credit)

-This LOVEly art print by smalltalkstudio. (photo by smalltalkstudio)
-Crazy beautiful photo and wonderful reminder.
-A super duper cool tree stump tea towel by makelike
-Tres Chic party...I think I need to plan my birthday around this theme.
-Functional and fun "say something" line by the ever talented PureandNoble

**More favorites not so internet-ish***
-blossoms on the trees (no snow here!)
-after school dates at the book store
-Take out for dinner plus family movie night
-dreaming and planning future road trips...there are several in the works.
-and you, my faithful few readers and loyal lurkers



3 comments:

  1. Love finding new artists on etsy. Thank you for sharing. Cheers from utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out homie! xo
    PS - i love that apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i just saw your comments!! i need to get those notifications sent to my email.
    i miss you too though nicole!! i actually miss working at PS.. kinda. i was at starbucks for a good portion of the day today to study but on my break i was going through your old posts ;) i spruced up my blog a little bit so hopefully it'll get me to blog more. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!