1.04.2011

letter #1



Dear
Beloved, Cheers! Here is to a new year and more joy for the journey.Dear Banana Republic you woo me with your fancy orange leather market bag, call my name all you want, I will not fall prey to your charms. Dear Today's Letters, You inspire me to be a better wife. Thank you for your encouragement to write my own letters. Dear Mom, I am thinking of you helping the sick in Haiti. You are in the palm of God's hand. Dear Beloved, Thank you for working so hard and for striving to be better everyday. As you wish.
xo
yours.

***
For the past year I have been inspired by the daily letters over at Today's Letters. Their commitment to their marriage, to God and to a life well lived has inspired me to write a weekly letter here on this little blog....plus if life shiny side up is doing it then I want to join in the fun.
***
ack. what is going on with the font size. help

4 comments:

  1. Dear Nicole,

    Lovely!

    Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I was going to say....

    Dear deliajude,
    thank you for adding lovely to my day.
    luv,
    from puzzle pieces
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nicole,
    You are a sweet soul.
    love yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. the princess bride....i love that movie.

    a beautiful letter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!