12.08.2010

Daybook Ten



Outside my window...the rain is falling and chickens are roosting.

I am thinking...I better get going on Christmas cards, cookies and gifts. Ack!

I am thankful for...this blessed life, mini white lights, garlands and grandmothers.

From the kitchen...scrumptious seasonal veggies, sauteed and roasted and served.

I am wearing... brown wide leg trousers, grey cowl tee and slippers.

I am creating...memories for the kids and an inviting home for guests.

I am going...sleep more, eat better and squeeze in exercise...starting tomorrow.

I am reading... "Gazelles, Baby Steps and 37 Other Things Dave Ramsey Taught Me About Debt" by John Acuff

I am hoping...joy will be evident.

I am hearing...John type, the dryer dry and the dog snore...the glamorous life.

Around the house...Christmas is the decor.

One of my favorite things...blog friends, wig tape and peppermint bark.

A few plans for the rest of the week: make Christmas cards, update the shoppe and watch "Elf" with the kiddos.

wanna play along...the simple woman's daybook

3 comments:

  1. i love reading your daybooks. we got the horse art! both gia and luca love it. we are going to find a place for it in their room tomorrow. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love these! btw i am so writing a post on the marvelous secret weapon of wig tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite things too is your blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!