11.25.2010

Gratitude


With a grateful heart and full of thanksgiving.
Thankfulness to God should be part of our daily life,
but I'll take a moment to list a few things I am grateful for (in no particular order):

- a cozy home with heat, running (hot) water and backyard.

-John and Jude and Delia, which of course goes without saying but I am who I am because of them

-my Savior for by which I am redeemed.

-loved ones far and near...friends who walk this path with me either over the miles or in the neighborhood

-family; the born into kind and the married into kind for which we have many marvelous traditions.

-for a healthy, strong and capable body, not only for me but for my family.

-food a plenty...a fridge and pantry full of goodness and the ability to share with others.

-the toys we can play with, electronic and otherwise.

-living here in the bay area for which we enjoy such great adventures and fine weather.

-the ability to craft, create and make all sorts of goodies.

-for chocolate, lattes and ginger chews for which little treats make all the difference.

-modern technology for which my daughter can hear.

-for this life, this good life, this blessed life.

-and for so much more, the list goes on and on and my cup overflows.

photo taken by my beloved husband a couple years ago in the sierras

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely gratitude list.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful WONDERFUL list!
    And that photo is absolutely amazingly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of these and I wish you a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!