11.30.2010

Daybook 9




Outside my window...it is dark and cold.

I am thinking... how to right wrongs, how to forgive and how to cut back on consuming this holiday season.

I am thankful for...a home with heat, a fridge full of leftovers and a community who accepts me warts (figuratively) and all.

From the kitchen...also dark and cold but I did make turkey potpie for dinner.

I am wearing... pj pants, a blue tee, grey cardigan and wool socks.

I am creating... a home, place for my family to return to, place where all are welcome.

I am going...be the best I can be this week...work hard, laugh more and try to get more rest.

I am reading... "The Dirty Life" by Kristin Kimball on my iPad.

I am hoping... for a magical holiday season of goodness, family and love.

I am hearing...nothing...the house is quiet...wait now I hear Lucy's cone scrapping against the wall.

Around the house...the kids and pets are sleeping.

One of my favorite things...pizza with potatoes and feta cheese.

A few plans for the rest of the week: make an apple pie, girls night out and getting some craft time in.

wanna play along...the simple woman's daybook

1 comment:

  1. i always love these entries when i see them - it takes me to that person's place and helps me "see" them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!