11.02.2010

daybook #8


Outside my window...the night is dark, quiet and cool for which I am grateful.

I am thinking... about stories of redemption, world series madness and how to be a better sports fan in which to strengthen my marriage.

I am thankful for...my folks and their recent visit in which they helped get a few things done around here and played with the kids. thank you!

From the kitchen...fried egg on rice in which I am eating as I type, not at the same time but eating between daybook thoughts. Eggs are possibly the best food ever!

I am wearing... jeans, black tee, navy cardigan and slippers, in which I wear the same uniform day in and day out!

I am creating...garland of the month garlands in which I love and ought to sell more of.

I am going...to San Diego this week for a girls weekend away in which I hope to get a pedicure!

I am reading... Paper & Craft in which I am inspired to craft more. Have I ever mentioned my need for a craft room in which a corner will suffice?

I am hoping...go to bed early in which to ward off the looming headache and stay healthy.

I am hearing...the dryer tumble in which I will have to fold the laundry before I go to bed early...or maybe not!

Around the house...the kids are either in bed reading...Jude! Or stomping around their room in which case Delia is mad about a planned trip to Legoland!

One of my favorite things...having music in the home for which I must suffer piano practice madness for many more years.

A few plans for the rest of the week: travel without kids to San Diego, get a haircut in which I will feel like a whole new mom!

wanna play along...the simple woman's daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!