8.04.2010

a few things


a few things I have learned about myself and my life in the past few weeks:
- i love fresh corn but i prefer to cut it off the cob.
-i am not such a fan of salad bars.
-if i get the chance to sleep in, i can not actually sleep in.
-the best shower ever is after camping.
-i will never be a rock climber.
-food prepared and eaten outdoors always tastes so much better.
-hot lattes out weigh cold ones 10 to 1.
-it is always good to be home.
just a small sampling but you get the idea.
just got home last night from a weekend + of camping, more details and photos to come.

3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna go ahead and ditto just about everything except the corn on the cob! There's just something about pulling that stuff out of your teeth with floss later that I love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the corn and the shower-after-camping. I dislike food between my teeth, and I LOVE that cleaner than clean feeling that a long shower after a camping trip gives you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!