8.04.2010

daybook round 3



Round 3 of the simple woman's daybook on a wednesday instead of tuesday.

FOR TODAY
Here is picture for a thought I am sharing...



Outside my window...the night is dark.
I am thinking... I am very tired and should have gone to bed 2 hours ago.
I am thankful for...a comfortable bed.
From the kitchen...not much due to lack of groceries.
I am wearing...red pj bottoms, tank, slippers and a grey hoodie.
I am creating...garlands for the club.
I am going...sleep well tonight.
I am reading..."This Is Not The Story You Think It Is: A Season of Unlikely Happiness"
I am hoping...a safe return of John & Jude (still camping)
I am hearing... the traffic on the freeway
Around the house...the laundry is folded waiting to be put away.
One of my favorite things...steel cut oatmeal, even in the summer.
A few plans for the rest of the week: ride bikes with Delia, emboss a few greeting cards and bake bread.



*yes, i know my child is riding with no helmet...very bad indeed...this is in a campground on a borrowed bike. yes, she has a helmet and yes she uses it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!