8.31.2010

daybook 5

Here is picture for a thought I am sharing...



Outside my window...the sun warms the ground and breeze sways the trees.
I am thinking... I need balance.
I am thankful for...my family, my health and my home.
From the kitchen... the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
I am wearing...black capris, black flats, plum colored tee and a beet colored cardigan.
I am creating...a home for my family.
I am going...to work today.
I am reading..."Farewell to Manzanar" by Jeanne Wakatsuki
I am hoping...for my restlessness to cease...or at least relax a bit.
I am hearing...the whining of Lucy.
Around the house...all is quiet.
One of my favorite things...cream in my coffee and promises of a new day.
A few plans for the rest of the week: make cards, finish reading my book and make a skirt.

more over at the simple woman's daybook.

2 comments:

I love comments!