7.20.2010

take 2: simple woman's daybook


Round 2 of the simple woman's daybook. play along.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...the sun is going down and night is settling in.
I am thinking...it would be nice to have a soaking tub right now.
I am thankful for...the first of many eggs laid by the chickens.
From the kitchen...dinner of curly spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce & garlic bread.
I am wearing... a grey tee, black yoga pants, navy cardigan and slippers.
I am creating... a home.
I am going...thank God for this day.
I am reading...aholyexperience.com
I am hoping..to still my mind and spirit.
I am hearing...the gift by david nevue.
Around the house...the kids and pets are sleeping.
One of my favorite things...fresh bed linens.
A few plans for the rest of the week: work,garden, bake bread and hang art in the hallway.
Here is picture for a thought I am sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!