7.28.2010

art work and linky-loos


I finally got around to hanging this "organic food" art print.
If I had a garden shed/studio it would hang there but for now the kitchen.
I purchased it via ETSY , "The Victory Garden of Tomorrow".
Fantastic prints.

Awhile ago, I picked up this letterpress print, which hangs in our bedroom.

"The Golden State with the Golden Gate" can be found at 1canoe2.

Recently, I removed our family black & white photos from our hallway in order to hang the world there but instead the world went to Delia's room and the hallway remains a blank canvas.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Love the prints. Go with one big piece for the blank wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a big protrait of your cousin Ed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous meant "portrait"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!