5.11.2010

WINNER x 2

Winner Winner x 2
*****
#6 (Ransacked Goods)
Highlight of my week... having my husband be my gardener for Mother's Day weekend
AND
#11 (Mary Beth)
Oh my, it looks like I'm just under the wire with my entry. The garland is beautiful! I had a lovely mother's day weekend, but I'll just choose one highlight. Saturday I got to go downtown with my teen daughter Faith. We rarely get to have mother-daughter time in our cute town just doing something fun, ya know? We went to a local coffee place that just started serving frozen yogurt. It was yum and came with chocolate rocks on top. Delish!

Mary Beth & Ransacked Goods, please send me your snail mail address and watch your mailbox!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo, today I'm a winner!! Thx, can't wait to put it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. I've been reading Mary Beth's blog for forever. I'm so pleased she won.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!