5.05.2010

the penguin


Please send me a penguin soda stream with the glass carafes to review.
I can assure you, I will be pleased, as I have sampled your wares and want my own little penguin to sit on my counter.

Sadly, the price range of the Sodastream Penguin does not fit into the budget of a single income family that subsides on the salary of teacher who lives and teaches deep in the heart of urban California.

I would add freshly picked and squeezed lemons from my tree to make the most delicious lemon soda.
I promise to treat the Penguin with the utmost respect as I strive to make the world a better, happier and fizzier place.

Yours Truly,
Nicole

PS: If anyone would like to send me a sodastream penguin, I promise I will give you a good review too.


photo via sodastreamusa

2 comments:

  1. Fun and fancy!

    Uh - you have a lemon tree!? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness- i love this post and i second your review request!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!