4.22.2010

a grateful heart

This year I started a grateful journal.
At the close of everyday I read a bible verse and write down 5 things I am grateful for (within each day)
At present these are my top 5 things to be grateful for this morning:

-our mac is home, up and running and thus I am back to blogging
-the start of rhubarb season...thus stewed rhubarb on yogurt for breakfast.
-my parents are in town for a couple of days...thus meals out and help with household tasks
-freshly manicured toenails...or is that pedicured toes?!, thus sandal wearing
-sunshine, glorious spring time sunshine, thus a hike with Lucy & my folks is in order
...
What are you grateful for today?

fields of tulips...photographed prior to the hard drive failure...more on that day, another day.

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful for my friends, like you Nicole. I am continually surprised by how much love and kindness I receive. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy you're back! (sending virtual hugs)

    i'm grateful: beautiful sunshine, vitamin c (feeling better), peaceful evenings, having my car back (my sister borrowed it after car troubles), and the comfort of a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a grateful journal. what a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!