3.29.2010

weekend in photos


Artist- in-residence.


Creating my own bright sunshiny day.



Welcome to the world little one.
(a gift for a friend's daughter)


Fat quarter goodness from spoonflower...
with a vision of a pillow for Mr. I the science guy.


Saturday morning hike in the woods...


with friends.
We had other friends over on Friday evening for dinner too...they brought food with them. We ate lunch at church on Sunday with lots of friends/family.
oh such socializing.


The soccer son...goalie for part of the game...his first game ever.
...
It is going to be a better week...I just know it.

2 comments:

  1. ahh, so fun to see familiar faces along with the crafty goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks fantastic! I hope he had a good time -- so fun to be on the same team as you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!