3.30.2010

the next button

It has come to my attention that some of you google readers do not use the "next" button with your reader.
Let me show you how easy it is to use.

First sign into your gmail account, go to google reader and click on the settings tab.




Then open the "goodies" tab.
Simply drag the "next" button to your toolbar.
Cool, right?
Simple, right?
...
I love the next button because I enjoy the aesthetic qualities of looking at each blog...
the colors, the headers, the overall appeal of many blogs...
instead of the boring google reader.
...
go...add the next button to your toolbar.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, love this post, and the little lambs below :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't use google reader for your blog -- the photos don't show up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!