3.03.2010

feb food budget

Looking back over February, I am proud to say I worked hard to budget our groceries.
The grand total was just under $400.
We ate well, just scroll back over Feb's posts to see, our eating habits were not compromised...maybe John's evening snacks were not as plentiful but...
We ate lentil soup, chicken pasta, casseroles, salads, bread, cookies, granola and so on and so forth...even had a chance to eat out and shared meals with friends and family in their homes.
Really sharing food is the way to go, isn't it?
Tonight we ate fresh greens from a local (friend) garden with mushrooms and peppers and served with roasted cod (and orzo).
Tasty.
I plan to aim for $400 for March too.
Can I do it? Can you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! Feed a Family of Four for under Four-hundred.... seems like there's song there. Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!