3.22.2010

do you believe in the power of prayer?
then pray along.
...
sometimes when all I want to do is gripe about beer messes, weighing food, the local school district and the many seemingly injustices of my little life, God gives me a wake up call, a reminder that this life is not always about me.
there are others with heavier burdens to bear.
right now in this moment, my burdens aren't so heavy.
others would love for a moment to think about spilled beer,
instead of iv's, meds, and dr visits.
sometimes I need to be reminded.
drop to my knees and pray outside of my own little world.
to stop and really believe in the power of prayer.
pray with me.
or her dads blog.

1 comment:

  1. a very good reminder for me this morning to pray AND to be grateful for the goodness in my life.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!