3.19.2010

craft class #5

Tissue paper pom pom flowers...ready to be unfolded.

Spring is nearly here.
Blossoms, flowers, blooms.
Tissue, crepe paper, brads, buttons, flower cut outs, pipe cleaners and floral wire.

Floral vine headbands, dangling pom poms and bouquets.

This week the kids created free flow with crafty bits...design their own flowers with little instruction.
Next week is the last week of this session...I think I am may run another class after spring break...with fewer kids...my kitchen is a wee bit too busy with 8 kids.
We will see, nothing set in stone.
got craft?


3 comments:

  1. what a fun class to attend! thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog! i wanted to let you know i updated my website to martawrites.com. am excited to browse your pretty space. happy weekend. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the freestyle and the sweet little handbands. i also love the pom-poms. the colors are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!