2.10.2010

bits of color

bits of color and bits of flavor.
thanks to nan for the valentine care package.
yum...smarties from canada...way better than m&m's

bits of valentine color, prepping for craft class.
flags, painting and buntings.
oh my.

baubles and ribbon.
a wee knock off project.
stay tuned.

colorful crafting madness on my kitchen table.
i need a studio.
really i do.
a place, a corner, a spot to leave my art strewn about.
...
oh, new items for the shoppe will be added for tomorrow.
some sweet goodies.

5 comments:

  1. pretty pretty things you have there the flags are so precious. a craft table is so nice - just got mine last year - but then i sometimes let it get too crazy (as pictured on my blog today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crafty girl, you! love my garland and gave your shoppe a shout out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't a studio or "craft room" a wonderful place to go to in dream land? It makes the reality of cleaning up the table 3 times a day for meals that much more bearable. Those flag projects look darling...we might have to steal the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicole, thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my guest post. It means alot to me. I'm so happy to hear that we share the same love of the Lord and love with our husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wishing my mom would send us smarties! ( I may have to beg )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!