1.07.2010

perspective

perspective.
i wish i could know or see the bigger picture sometimes.
it might help my perspective.
my hopes and dreams see attainable yet disappointment runs along side.
my sister just wrote an interesting post about surprise & disappointment.
a topic heavy on my mind.
also on my mind is the thought of
joy in the journey.
what does that look like?
daily? monthly? yearly? and beyond?
what is my perspective?
more importantly my Heavenly Father's perspective?
"I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord (jeremiah 29v11)

2 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    A topic on my mind these days as well, as being on bedrest for 4 weeks will do that to a person. With the prospect of being in recovery for at least another 8 weeks, I don't want to squander that time by doing meaningless nothing, but also now feel I should explore this topic you have addressed here more deeply. Thanks for causing my mind and heart to be stirred.
    Steph
    p.s. on another note, you introduced me to Fernando Ortega years ago...if you haven't heard them, listen to Keith & Kristyn Getty's album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those things I need to remind myself of on a daily basis. It's so hard to see the big picture some times. My sister always says, "Come what may, and love it."

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!