11.28.2009

thanksgiving day recap

This year our family thanksgiving festivities were more low key than years gone by.

I suspect this is the case in many families when caring for an ill relative.

This year was about showing the love, rejoicing in God's goodness and shaking up usual football/jeopardy/overeating/20+ gathered around the table tradition.

look at the husband/wife team work...the conference paid off!

This year I cooked at my house and transported the food to my sil's home.
Everything worked out perfect, much less stressful.

Like the plates of food, my heart is overflowing

2 comments:

  1. lovely thoughts and yes, scaled back is quite the theme this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job making everything, transporting it and serving an incredible meal. We can do it this way *anytime*! Rob's still talking about the stuffing...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!