11.18.2009

good things

a few good things:


drink: dry soda...in particular the rhubarb flavor
flair: flora and feather inspired headbands...complete with a tutorial.

beauty: check out an amazingly beautiful calendar by postal press (photo above)
music: do you know Joshua Radin? If not hightail it over there for a little listen.


diy: smores...delish looking, what a terrific teacher gift for the holidays (photo via twig& thistle)
autumn: grandma's one bowl apple cake. seriously so wonderful. I doubled the batch and we ate all of it, and shared some of it. super easy, super tasty and double it...I promise it is worth it.

any good things in your life lately?

5 comments:

  1. Ok, if those smore things are yours, where do you get those cute containers for them? My mom got me a cookbook for "in the jar cookies", where you put all the ingredients looking lovely and layered in a quart mason jar, with a recipe attached. I'm going to try them for teacher gifts this year. If I can figure out how to make it look as good as your photos, i'll send you one!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable things...i want them all, well except for the soda. i'm not sure if i'm quite ready for that flavor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be making that apple cake this weekend....if not tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh -- if it wasn't 12.07am I would totally make that cake right now... hmm.. perhaps tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!