11.10.2009

a crafting we shall go...


I added a pillowcase to the body pillow on the back of Delia's bed.
We are still in the cutting out phase of the quilt.
A fun throw pillow in the matching fabric...


complete with her name in golden letters.

We recently acquired a scalloped edge punch...crafting tools are so much fun.
Once I started punching there was no stopping me.

I was suddenly struck with the idea of creating a garland.
Quickly I pulled my sewing machine out and attached the circles with a zig zag stitch.
Delia helped of course.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I need to invest in some of those die-cutters -- so fantastic :) We had a bunch of round ones at the place I used to work, for cutting out labels and such (after YEARS of doing it all by hand!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!