9.18.2009

let's talk project runway

Let's take a minute to talk about last night's Project Runway show.
Did you watch?
I not only watch but I spend the evening with a friend critiquing, eating, chatting and making merry.
Last night the challenge was to use paper as the "fabric"...there were several amazing designs and a couple not so amazing designs.
This trench coat by Irina is a stunning.
I also thought Christopher's feathery dress was fab as well as Althea's red dress.
Did you watch?
Which design was your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I loved the coat too and the feathery dress. I wasn't as crazy about the red dress. johnny definitely was my choice to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't watched yet, but i LOVE project runway! ;) (and top chef)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late and not related to this post but - I LOVE Anne of Green Gables. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the feathery dress and the coat too - amazing what you can do with a little bit of newspaper and muslin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought last week's episode was the best of the season so far. I loved the trench but I kind of think the feathered dress should have won. And Tim Gunn had some awesome lines.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!