5.20.2009

winner winner chicken dinner


Okay, let's pick 2 winners!

Who will it be?
My top secret method.
The youngest child prints half the numbers and the eldest child prints the other half.
Then they cut the numbers into a bowl and give it a shake and shimmy.

Jude chooses #3 comment:
Thelma,

sign me up for a pack of those cuties will ya! you are to crafty for your own good my dear! i think you outta sell those puppies on etsy!

love you girl.
Louise


Delia chooses #12 comment:
Meghan said...

ooh, these are adorable! Count me in, fingers officially crossed. ;-)


Okay ,Louise (Betty) & Meghan email me your snail mail address and the cards and other secret goodies will be  shipped to you! Pronto!


2 comments:

  1. Dos this mean I lost again? I may have to start 'influencing' your helpers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!